VANCOUVER CIVIC THEATRES
The City of Vancouver is home to a number of outstanding event venues and cultural centres, each with its own distinct character. From quaintly charming to world-class, these spaces are ideal for performances, presentations, conferences, large productions, and any other event your imagination can dream of. Truffles’ experienced catering crew has provided exceptional culinary services to clients at each of these venues, ensuring each event is nothing less than extraordinary.
- The Orpheum Theatre – 601 Smithe Street
- The Annex – 823 Seymour Street
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Salons, and Plaza – 650 Hamilton Street
- Vancouver Playhouse – 600 Hamilton Street
- Jericho Arts Centre – 1675 Discovery Street
- Moberly Arts & Cultural Centre – 7646 Prince Albert Street
- Malkin Bowl – Stanley Park
From 135 (Jericho Arts Centre) up to 2,765 (Queen Elizabeth Theatre).
On-site Services, Deliveries, and Kitchen Facilities:
Varies from venue to venue. Visit City of Vancouver’s Theatres & Performance Spaces website for details on each venue.