Join us this summer with your group of six or less, for an intimate picnic at beautiful VanDusen Garden. Available for a limited time only, we are offering an exquisite 4-course picnic with a 2-hour exclusive garden admission for your whole table for only $98 per person. With a private entrance at Gate 3 (Hudson and 37th) we welcome guests to experience the tranquility of our private tree-scaped space that overlooks the Great Lawn, and VanDusen’s evergreen azaleas.
Your picnic table will be serviced by a dedicated member from our team, and for an additional cost we will be offering wine, beer, ciders and non-alcoholic beverages onsite. Each delicious gourmet picnic courses are served in an elegant sustainable Eco-palm leaf packaging. Additionally, if you are wanting to add a floral bouquet to your table, you can order a fresh flowers from our partner Nicola Adam’s florist from our website.
Book your table for June 16th to August 29th, Wed-Sundays from 10am-3pm (2 hour booking windows)
· Four-course gourmet picnic meal served in sustainable palm plant containers.
· Two-hour admission to VanDusen Botanical Garden
· Picnic table overlooking the Great Lawn
· Dedicated team member to service your table
· Service charges
· Fully licensed picnic area with option to purchase bottles of wine, cider, beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
Our picnic is truly a Vancouver experience you, your family or friends won’t want to miss.
Don’t wait and book today with the button below